Taking Fear And Intimidation Out Of The Legal Process, And Arming You With The Facts

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Employment Law
  4.  » Federal Employee Discrimination

Skilled Legal Representation For Federal Employees Facing Workplace Discrimination

I’m a federal government employee. If I was harassed, how soon do I need to file a complaint, and where do I file the complaint?

For federal employees, there are different timelines, deadlines and processes for filing discrimination claims. Failing to know or understand the differences can make it difficult or impossible for an employee to receive the treatment he or she deserves. At Hogan & Pritchard, PLLC, in Fairfax, we represent federal employees as well as employees in the private sector in discrimination claims.

Don’t Delay

Federal sector employees in Washington, D.C., who are interested in filing discrimination claims should contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible to file their claims. There is only a small window of opportunity to file a discrimination claim, and failing to file your claim quickly enough can leave you without legal recourse.

Our lawyers know the process and timelines, and we work closely with our clients to help ensure that their claims are submitted on time. We represent employees who are filing claims with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

Contact An Experienced Team Today

Whether you have questions about the deadlines or process to file a discrimination claim with the EEOC or MSPB, we can help. We have more than 30 years of experience protecting the rights of our clients, and we can help you, too. Learn more about the counsel we offer by scheduling an initial consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 703-552-4014.

Your virtual or in-person consultation includes a review of all pertinent documents and a complete analysis of your case. A small fee is charged. Contact us today.