Taking Fear And Intimidation Out Of The Legal Process, And Arming You With The Facts

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Criminal Defense
  4.  » Appeals

Appealing Your Guilty Verdict In Northern Virginia General District And Circuit Courts

If the verdict in a state criminal trial went against you, and you believe the outcome was directly related to irregularities in the judicial process, you have the right to appeal a guilty verdict — and perhaps avoid punishments that change your life.

The skilled Fairfax County attorneys you want to handle your General District Court appeal or Circuit Court appeal are Martin P. Hogan and Michael T. Pritchard of Hogan & Pritchard, PLLC.

Mr. Hogan and Mr. Pritchard offer decades of combined experience with gathering research for thoughtful appeals writing, reviewing the work of court officers whose contributions to a trial may have been remiss, and presenting evidence and arguments effectively before appellate panels.

Additionally, you receive the benefits of our team’s broad legal knowledge of court processes, attentive personal service and reputation for results before appeals judges. Our attorneys personalize their guidance, listen intently to your goals and keep you abreast of developments at every juncture of the appeals process.

Do you feel you did not receive appropriate representation that could have adequately protected your rights but didn’t? Was a decision by a judge — to allow or suppress evidence that harmed your chances for justice — essential to the negative outcome?

Come to Hogan & Pritchard, PLLC, for the quality advocacy you deserve. Contact us in Fairfax today for a free consultation.

Northern Virginia Appeals Lawyers With 50 Years Of Combined Experience. Learn More About Us Today. Schedule A Free Consult.

Call 703-552-4014 to schedule a free initial consultation or send an email message. We look forward to meeting you, discussing your case and working closely with you.