SERVING CLIENTS IN WASHINGTON, D.C., AND VIRGINIA
At the law office of Hogan & Pritchard, PLLC, we have spent more than 30 years protecting the rights of individuals and businesses. We have represented employers and employees in employment law matters, and our experience on both sides of the issue allows us to serve our clients more efficiently. We know how the other side is likely to respond, and we know how to spot weaknesses in its case.
From our office in Fairfax, our employment law attorneys represent clients throughout Washington, D.C., and Virginia.
REPRESENTATION FOR EMPLOYERS
We represent employers in a range of employment law matters, including:
- Defending civil lawsuits in state or federal court
- Defending against charges of discrimination or retaliation in administrative or government agencies
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Conducting internal investigations of discrimination or harassment
- Drafting employee handbooks and company policies, including drug policies and social media use
- Drafting noncompete agreements and proprietary information agreements
- Providing counsel on restructuring or layoffs
- Ensuring compliance on immigration I-9 matters
- Conducting employee training and seminars
REPRESENTATION FOR EMPLOYEES
We represent employees in all employment law matters, including:
- State or federal court litigation, including matters involving the EEOC, ADA, FMLA and FLSA
- EEOC charges and investigations
- Severance negotiations
- Noncompete agreements
- Federal government employee removal proceedings, disciplinary hearings and representation before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB)
- Employment discrimination and retaliation
- Federal sector discrimination
- Overtime and wage claims
- Security clearances
CONTACT EXPERIENCED ARLINGTON WRONGFUL TERMINATION ATTORNEY
Many employment disputes can be avoided with well-written contracts and policies. We draft policies for employers, and we counsel employees about whether their rights are protected in various contracts.
We work closely with our clients to find the effective solutions they need. Learn more about the counsel our lawyers provide by scheduling an initial consultation. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 703-552-4014.