Choose A Firm With The Comprehensive Knowledge To Resolve A Wide Range Of Disputes
50 Years Of Collective Experience Finding Precise Solutions For Individuals And Businesses
The Importance Of A Comprehensive Practice
Individuals often seek help with one main legal issue, but, after a comprehensive investigation, actually need guidance on several overlapping legal matters. At Hogan & Pritchard, PLLC, we can help. Our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to tackle a wide range of issues – a big reason clients turn to us for their legal matters.
Instead of seeking help from multiple law firms on individual issues, why not choose a firm that can resolve most if not all?
Our Employment Law Practice
Our attorneys know employment law. For years, we’ve helped both employers and employees alike with a wide range of issues. Our experience on both sides of the fence allows us to adequately examine all aspects of a case for our clients.
Help For Employers
We frequently help businesses with day to day matters along with resolution of disputes. We help:
- Ensure compliance with state and federal laws, including the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and immigration I-9 matters.
- Defend against workplace violations, including allegations of harassment and discrimination practices.
- Create employment contracts, including employee handbooks, noncompete agreements and proprietary agreements.
- Conduct employee training, on issues involving social media use and other workplace policies.
Advocacy For Federal Employees
Our attorneys also assist federal employees with issues involving:
- Workplace violations, including wage and hour issues, discrimination, retaliation, harassment and violations involving the ADA, FMLA and FLSA.
- Employment agreements, such as severance agreements, noncompete agreements
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issues, including charges and investigations.
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) matters, including removal proceedings and disciplinary hearings.
- Security clearance issues, including initial eligibility, revocation or suspension.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Our attorneys also frequently defend those facing a wide range of criminal charges. From misdemeanors to serious felonies, we handle all types of cases, including appeals, in state and federal courts throughout northern Virginia. Our criminal defense team helps with the following:
- Traffic citations, including reckless driving
- Drug charges, including sale and manufacturing
- Violent offenses, including murder and sex charges
- Juvenile representation, for underage drinking, DUI and drug possession
- White collar charges, including mortgage, real estate and bank fraud
We are dedicated to using our knowledge of the law to ensure proper protocols were followed and your constitutional rights were not violated.
Together with a solid support staff and thorough investigators, we form a team effort to protect your rights during negotiations with prosecutors, opposing counsel and others involved in your case.